Jill Konrath: “Some people just seem to be right at home when they’re at a networking function. They chat effortlessly with strangers and create new relationships with ease. Not me. Much as I’d like to see myself as suave and debonair, I’m really a bit of an introvert. I’ve had to learn these social graces. Over the years, I discovered that asking questions is the key to success in these people-filled situations.”
Jill’s questions are just the thing if you’re an introverted wallflower like me:
- How did you get your start in this business?
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What separates your company from your competition?
- What advice would you give someone just getting started in your business?
- What one thing would you do with your business if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- Over the years, what significant changes have you seen take place in your profession?
- What do you see as the coming trends in your business?
- Describe the strangest (or funniest) incident you’ve ever experienced in your business.
- What ways have you found to be most effective for promoting your business?
- What one sentence would you like people to use in describing the way you do business?
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
HUMAN stands for "Helping Unite Mankind And Nutrition" and we started the Healthy Vending Industry back in 2003
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice