Eric Hahn, former CTO of Netscape, in a Red Herring interview speaking about his recipe for success:
Although every situation is different, were I to write the recipe for success in a “typical” early-stage startup, it would go something like this:
- Identify a market with an underserved need and attractive economics which could potentially be pursued by a new company.
- Build the best possible team, including an appropriate balance of domain experience and unbridled, youthful passion.
- Get into the market with the absolute minimum viable product in the absolute minimum amount of time – while maintaining quality (it’s a hard balance to achieve – this is where experience really counts).
- Do whatever it takes to delight your early customers (or users in a consumer business). Spare no expense to make every single one reference-able.
- Listen and learn from your customers, technical experiences, competitors – develop metrics with which to measure yourself and use these to incrementally expand as fast as the market and capital will allow.
via Steve Bayle.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?