Hi! I'm Dane Carlson, and welcome to the Business Opportunities Weblog. I've been publishing this website, by myself, and sometimes with the help of others for over twelve years now. You'll notice two things about this site right away:

  • We have tons of content. In fact, since November 2011, I've published more than 26,000 posts on thousands of different business ideas and opportunities.
  • We don't sell much advertising. In late 2013, I realized that by selling advertising, what I was really selling was my readers. In 2014, I've already radically cut down on the number of ads and will hopefully keep cutting.

Business Owner’s Toolkit:

Homeowner’s policies come in three flavors: HO1, HO2 and HO3. (Additionally there is an HO4 form for renters and an HO6 form for condo owners.) The HO1 form is very basic coverage, and the HO2 is only somewhat broader–meaning it covers a few more perils than an HO1. The HO3 is the broadest of all. It’s called an “all-risk” form. The first two forms only cover “named perils,” while the HO3 covers all risks not specifically excluded.

The higher the form number, the higher the premium cost, of course, but I feel that HO3 coverage is the minimum anyone needs regardless of how much more you must pay for it, even if you don’t have a home-based business. All-risk coverage is well worth the price!

About these ads

Originally posted by Dane Carlson on September 27, 2004 in Ideas.


Related Posts

BluePromoCode - Fast, reliable coupons
import export business