- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
World's largest co-ed fitness franchise, Anytime Fitness can leverage its tried and true...
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
Own your city's local deals website and app with multiple revenue streams.
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling high-value mobile websites and apps to lucrative clients...
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.