- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Coaching is a high-margin business where you can utilize your sales and/or business experience.
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.