- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.