- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Make money building websites for small businesses with our private label website builder
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.