- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
|6 Foreign Foods Invented In USA|
|Why ‘Lumberjack’ is No Longer a Job|
|The Invention of the Red Party Cup|
|Let the Dogs Do the Laundry|
|How the Differential Gear Works|
|Taking Kid’s Inventions to the ‘Next Level’|
|Romanian Salt MineThat Became a Tourist Attraction|
|How Simple Ideas Lead to Scientific Discoveries|
|A Day in the Life of a Mortician|
|50 Years, 50 Toys|