- I have a “Poor Man’s Patent” so I am entitled to stop others from “taking my invention”.
- My invention is worth lots of money because it is patented.
- I am not infringing his patent because I changed my design more than ten percent from his patent.
- I cannot infringe his patent because I didn’t know about it.
- My invention is patented so I have to keep it a secret or I will lose it.
via Anthony Cerminaro.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.