The fact is a small company needs to appear just as professional as a larger company, even if run out of a home office with no employees and operating on a shoestring budget. The following tips can help you appear more professional, without breaking the bank:
- Set up a first-class voicemail system.
- Get a toll-free number.
- Send all mail on custom-designed letterhead in a designed envelope.
- Similarly, your business card should be world class.
- Write articles for trade publications.
- Send out press releases whenever warranted.
- Dress the part.
via Jeff Cornwall.