How to Form An LLC in Five Simple Steps
By Dane Carlson on March 22, 2005 in Ideas
Scott Allen of About.com put together a brief overview of the steps required to form an LLC. Though the actual process will vary slightly from state to state, the process is very straight forward:
- Obtain a copy of your state’s LLC Articles of Organization form
- Choose a name for your business that complies with your state’s rules
- Fill out the LLC Articles of Organization form
- Publish a notice in your local newspaper of your intention to form an LLC (if required)
- Submit your Articles of Organization form to your Secretary of State along with the appropriate filing fee
That’s it — you’re done!
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,203 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory