In my opinion, the first two mistakes that students can make with entrepreneurship are:
- Not getting started
- Not keeping with it
However, what happens once you get past these? Over the years, I’ve met hundreds of committed young entrepreneur, and I’ve noticed six recurring mistakes:
- Don’t mistake early growth spurts with ability
- Don’t depend on word-of-mouth
- Don’t pretend to be in business
- Get Real
- Put branding behind sales
- Don’t spread yourself to thin
via Jason Duncan.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!