Today question from OPEN Adventures in Entrepreneurship is:
How do you manage change?
The only constant is change, and to be an entrepreneur today you really have to embrace and understand that no matter how diligently you prepare, your business will probably not be exactly the same one year from now.
I’ll post more on this question later today. In the meantime, here are some relevant links from the past:
- Freedom, Not Money, Drives These Startups
- Lessons of a Serial Entrepreneur
- Spotting Trends is the Path to Success
- What Motivates Today’s Young Entrepreneurs?
- Ten Traits of Entrepreneurs
- Older Americans Lead The Way For Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Flexibility
- Testing A Business Idea On The Cheap
- Getting Things Done In Your Internet Business
- Welcome Back, Home Based Businesses
Technorati: OPEN Adventures
The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect those of American Express. If you post on the blogs, be aware that any personal information you post will be viewable by anybody reading the blogs.
The facilitator and bloggers for this event have been compensated for their time by OPEN from American Express.