Naming a business is a lot like laying the cornerstone of a building. Once it’s in place, the entire foundation and structure is aligned to that original stone. If it’s off, even just a bit, the rest of the building is off, and the misalignment becomes amplified… To help you get off to a good start, read on to discover the top 8 mistakes I’ve found people make when it comes to choosing a name for their business:
- Getting the “committeeâ€? involved in your decision.
- Employing the “train wreckâ€? method of creating a name.
- Using words so plain they’ll never stand out in a crowd.
- Taking the atlas approach and using a map to name your company.
- Turning your name into a clichÃ©.
- Making your business name so obscure, customers will never know what it means.
- Taking the Campbell’s soup approach to selecting a name.
- Choosing the wrong name and then refusing to change it.
via David Lorenzo.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.