It’s hard to throw in the towel, but sometimes, as Dave Pollard explains, there are some pretty good indicators that you should:
A recent article by Jim Casparie in Entrepreneur says that, if you still love what you’re doing, and if it still makes sense to you, you still believe in it, you should consider the possibility that your idea just isn’t that great, and quit, if:
- None of your closest friends or relatives has invested a dime — or even expressed any interest
- The total amount you’ve been able to raise is less than $25,000
- No one wants to join you in your madness and work for free (or stock)
- No customer has been persuaded to buy your product or service
- Your intellectual property attorney said there was nothing worth patenting
- The last investor you presented your idea to asked if you were joking
- You’ve been doing this for more than three years and still can’t support yourself or the company hasn’t hit break-even
That seems like good sense to me, but it also suggests that you didn’t do your homework before you started. One of the keys to stress-free entrepreneurial success I keep stressing is doing enough research up-front that you know the business is viable and that there’s a market for it now, that it fills a need.
via Startup Fever.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Coaching is a high-margin business where you can utilize your sales and/or business experience.
World's largest co-ed fitness franchise, Anytime Fitness can leverage its tried and true...
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...