How to Get a Standing Ovation
By Dane Carlson on January 20, 2006 in Ideas
- Have something interesting to say.
- Cut the sales pitch.
- Focus on entertaining. Understand the audience.
- Don’t denigrate the competition.
- Tell stories.
- Pre-circulate with the audience.
- Speak at the start of an event.
- Ask for a small room.
- Practice and speak all the time.
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,203 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory