Hi! I'm Dane Carlson, and welcome to the Business Opportunities Weblog. I've been publishing this website, by myself, and sometimes with the help of others for over twelve years now. You'll notice two things about this site right away:
Why not increase your personal contacts now? Here are some quick ideas:
1. Host your class reunion. You don’t have to wait
for a 10-year or 20-year anniversary. You can do
2. Take your best three or four headlines and first
sentences and test them. Mail out 100 postcards
and test the response for each.
3. Start your own breakfast club.
4. Offer to be a guest on a local radio talk show.
5. Loan out ten “How To Get Rich Without Winning
The Lottery” books.
6. Establish some contacts who will send you referrals.
7. Pass out 10 product tapes or CDs.
8. Pass out 10 product samples or information packs.
9. Get some leads via Google AdWords.
There are plenty of ways to expand your universe of quality prospects. Just pick a method that’s comfortable for you.