Why not increase your personal contacts now? Here are some quick ideas:
1. Host your class reunion. You don’t have to wait
for a 10-year or 20-year anniversary. You can do
2. Take your best three or four headlines and first
sentences and test them. Mail out 100 postcards
and test the response for each.
3. Start your own breakfast club.
4. Offer to be a guest on a local radio talk show.
5. Loan out ten “How To Get Rich Without Winning
The Lottery” books.
6. Establish some contacts who will send you referrals.
7. Pass out 10 product tapes or CDs.
8. Pass out 10 product samples or information packs.
9. Get some leads via Google AdWords.
There are plenty of ways to expand your universe of quality prospects. Just pick a method that’s comfortable for you.
|How the Differential Gear Works|
|Taking Kid’s Inventions to the ‘Next Level’|
|Romanian Salt MineThat Became a Tourist Attraction|
|How Simple Ideas Lead to Scientific Discoveries|
|A Day in the Life of a Mortician|
|50 Years, 50 Toys|
|Chicago Shuts Down Innovative Business|
|They Harvest Christmas Trees By Helicopter?|
|UnBrella: Turning the Umbrella Upside Down|
|How to Embed Your Online Store Directly Inside Your Viral Videos|