- Most entrepreneurs believe that if they could afford some big time advertising their business would be a huge success. But if this were true, why did all those high flying dot com companies who paid millions in Super Bowl ads a few years ago go now find t
- Wang makes some telling comparisons in his report “Waking the Sleeping Giants.” Such hit primetime series as “Desperate Housewives,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Survivor” and “Lost” command about $440,000 per 30-second advertising spot, which impli
- Writing A Business Plan
- The first thing to know about accounts payable is that you can negotiate your accounts payable in advance. This may seem obvious to some of you, but many entrepreneurs believe that the vendors have their terms and their terms are their terms and that is f
- How To Raise Your Fees
by Karyn Greenstreet
There is a delicate balance between the fee you need to charge for your products and services, and the fee that people are willing to pay for them. But with gasoline, heating, shipping, health care, an
- To effectively tap into eBay’s traffic, you’ll need standard auction listings in addition to your store listings. However, there’s one thing extra you’ll need to place in your auction listings to accomplish this. Links to your eBay store!
- Cost of Final Value Fees is one of biggest drawbacks to an eBay store. The Final Value fee is the cut that eBay takes from the sale after an item sells. eBay store final value fees are almost twice that of eBay’s regular listings. You can compare the two
- eBay is a popular entry point for people desiring to start a home-based business. eBay is also popular with already established businesses. With 147 million registered users (1), it’s easy to see why eBay is so attractive to merchants! One feature of eBay
- Get a list of Wikipedia entries which appear in a block of text, and the text itself with the Wikipedia links embedded in it.
- Google Page Creator is a web based application that uses a basic what-you-see is what-you-get style of interface, designed to allow anyone to create and publish web pages, regardless of skill or knowledge level.