At AlphaGraphics, we work with people to plan, produce and manage their visual communications, enabling them to achieve their goals more effectively and confidently.
Established in 1970 in Tucson, Arizona, the AlphaGraphics network is comprised of nearly 300 business centers located throughout the U.S. and in nine other countries. Our business centers offer complete visual communications solutions. Our trained and experienced team members provide expert consultation for every element of your communication project, including design, copying, printing, digital archiving, finishing, mailing services, oversized printing and promotional items.
Own a Franchise
Taking control of your own financial future by owning an AlphaGraphics franchise has never been easier Â— or more desirable. Leading businesses around the globe look to AlphaGraphics as the vital link for creating a full range of visual communication solutions.
As a member of our franchisee network, you will:
- Be in charge of your own life, away from corporate down-sizing, travel and time away from your family
- Create something of lasting value, a legacy for your family
- Fulfill your ambitions
As a franchise owner and member of the AlphaGraphics worldwide network, you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive training and support
- No print experience is needed. From technology to marketing, we will provide thorough training in all aspects of the business. Ongoing training and support will help ensure your success.
- Global leadership
- AlphaGraphics business centers dominate the quick-print franchise market, outperforming the competition with the highest reported average sales revenues in the industry.*
- Independence within a strong network
- You will have all the advantages of AlphaGraphicsÂ’ international recognition, superior operating system, and long-term strategic planning while you own your own business.
*77 units or 38% of 205 franchise units reported sales of at least $996,010 from January 1, 2004 to December 31, 2004. Information is presented for units operating for at least one year.