In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, 14 May here in the U.S. and in Canada), I’ve decided to give you links to fourteen franchises that may be of interest to the mompreneurs in the group. These companies offer services or products that appeal to parents due to a focus on children (their safety, fun or education, for instance) or parents (women’s health and wellness, streamlining the family’s lifestyle).
- Kidzart (Fine arts education for kids)
- Pump It Up (Children’s parties)
- Liberty Fitness for Women (Women’s fitness program)
- Abrakadoodle (Another art program for kids)
- Mathnasium (Children’s learning centers)
- Educational Outfitters (Children’s school uniforms)
- CHIP (Child ID program)
- Gymboree Play & Music (Parent/tot programs)
- Supper Thyme (Pre-made meals)
- Best Personalized Books (Personalized children’s stories)
- Massage Envy (Massage therapy)
- Kumon (Children’s learning centers)
- Oxford Learning (Children’s learning centers)
- The Tan Company (Tanning salons)
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
Own your city's local deals website and app with multiple revenue streams.
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Coaching is a high-margin business where you can utilize your sales and/or business experience.
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...