In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, 14 May here in the U.S. and in Canada), I’ve decided to give you links to fourteen franchises that may be of interest to the mompreneurs in the group. These companies offer services or products that appeal to parents due to a focus on children (their safety, fun or education, for instance) or parents (women’s health and wellness, streamlining the family’s lifestyle).
- Kidzart (Fine arts education for kids)
- Pump It Up (Children’s parties)
- Liberty Fitness for Women (Women’s fitness program)
- Abrakadoodle (Another art program for kids)
- Mathnasium (Children’s learning centers)
- Educational Outfitters (Children’s school uniforms)
- CHIP (Child ID program)
- Gymboree Play & Music (Parent/tot programs)
- Supper Thyme (Pre-made meals)
- Best Personalized Books (Personalized children’s stories)
- Massage Envy (Massage therapy)
- Kumon (Children’s learning centers)
- Oxford Learning (Children’s learning centers)
- The Tan Company (Tanning salons)
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.