In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, 14 May here in the U.S. and in Canada), I’ve decided to give you links to fourteen franchises that may be of interest to the mompreneurs in the group. These companies offer services or products that appeal to parents due to a focus on children (their safety, fun or education, for instance) or parents (women’s health and wellness, streamlining the family’s lifestyle).
- Kidzart (Fine arts education for kids)
- Pump It Up (Children’s parties)
- Liberty Fitness for Women (Women’s fitness program)
- Abrakadoodle (Another art program for kids)
- Mathnasium (Children’s learning centers)
- Educational Outfitters (Children’s school uniforms)
- CHIP (Child ID program)
- Gymboree Play & Music (Parent/tot programs)
- Supper Thyme (Pre-made meals)
- Best Personalized Books (Personalized children’s stories)
- Massage Envy (Massage therapy)
- Kumon (Children’s learning centers)
- Oxford Learning (Children’s learning centers)
- The Tan Company (Tanning salons)
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice
Become part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with immediate and residual income
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!