In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, 14 May here in the U.S. and in Canada), I’ve decided to give you links to fourteen franchises that may be of interest to the mompreneurs in the group. These companies offer services or products that appeal to parents due to a focus on children (their safety, fun or education, for instance) or parents (women’s health and wellness, streamlining the family’s lifestyle).
- Kidzart (Fine arts education for kids)
- Pump It Up (Children’s parties)
- Liberty Fitness for Women (Women’s fitness program)
- Abrakadoodle (Another art program for kids)
- Mathnasium (Children’s learning centers)
- Educational Outfitters (Children’s school uniforms)
- CHIP (Child ID program)
- Gymboree Play & Music (Parent/tot programs)
- Supper Thyme (Pre-made meals)
- Best Personalized Books (Personalized children’s stories)
- Massage Envy (Massage therapy)
- Kumon (Children’s learning centers)
- Oxford Learning (Children’s learning centers)
- The Tan Company (Tanning salons)
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.