Entrepreneurs are often told that it is a good idea to recruit an advisory board for their new business. In theory, this makes sense. In practice, however, it is very difficult to form an advisory board that is effective. My column this month is intended to provide some advice about advisors. Keep the following tips in mind when forming an advisory board for your startup:
- Recruit advisors for short-term objectives.
- Advisors can help establish credibility.
- Look for advisors in unusual places.
- A free lunch is often a better motivator than equity.
- Don’t treat advisors like employees or suppliers.
- Set term limits.
via Angie McKaig.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.