Why Starting Your E-Business With Too Much Money Can Be A Bad Thing
By Dane Carlson on July 10, 2006 in Ideas
- You become wasteful of your time and money.
- You are more likely to get sucked in by “turn key” scams
- You will waste money on advertising packages
- You will prepay for services
- You will throw money away on goods and services you don’t need
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,203 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory