Many of the most successful podcasts resemble a cross between a regularly published email newsletter with several interesting articles, a personal blog with a strong individual tone and a radio talk show with must-meet guest stars. So the best qualities are:
* Strong voice – not just the sound but the style
* Steadiness of publication – not a one-off, but a continuing series
* Variety – different guests-stars, different “articles”
According to Rob Walch, co-author of the book, ‘Tricks of the Podcasting Masters’ you should avoid the three most common mistakes:
1. Don’t just read your Web site content or email articles into a microphone. If your fans wanted that, they could go online to see it.
2. You may get a few people to download a podcast that’s a lightly disguised sales pitch once … but chances are none of them will bother to download or listen to the next installment. The best-loved podcasts offer content the listeners find valuable and/or highly entertaining.
3. As with email newsletters or drive-time radio shows, the most successful podcasts build brand impact from listener relationships over time. If you create only one, you may not ever get the audience or impact your podcast deserves.
Photo by michele.pedr….
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?