This is from a great book by Maria Veloso.
These steps are designed to make the task of writing web sales copy easy and each step takes the form of a question you need to answer.
1. What is the readers problem? Most products and services are designed to solve a problem, what is the problem you are solving.
2. Why hasn’t the problem been solved? Why does the problem exist, why might the reader not have a solution yet?
3. What is possible? What will their world be like when you solve their problem. Draw a picture of what is possible.
4. What is different now? Who are you and why is your solution different. This is where your USP (Unique Selling Proposition comes in.
5. What should you do now? Tell the reader what you want them to do. This is the call to action.
Photo by anniebee.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]