This is from a great book by Maria Veloso.
These steps are designed to make the task of writing web sales copy easy and each step takes the form of a question you need to answer.
1. What is the readers problem? Most products and services are designed to solve a problem, what is the problem you are solving.
2. Why hasn’t the problem been solved? Why does the problem exist, why might the reader not have a solution yet?
3. What is possible? What will their world be like when you solve their problem. Draw a picture of what is possible.
4. What is different now? Who are you and why is your solution different. This is where your USP (Unique Selling Proposition comes in.
5. What should you do now? Tell the reader what you want them to do. This is the call to action.
Photo by anniebee.
Make money building websites for small businesses with our private label website builder
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.