This is from a great book by Maria Veloso.
These steps are designed to make the task of writing web sales copy easy and each step takes the form of a question you need to answer.
1. What is the readers problem? Most products and services are designed to solve a problem, what is the problem you are solving.
2. Why hasn’t the problem been solved? Why does the problem exist, why might the reader not have a solution yet?
3. What is possible? What will their world be like when you solve their problem. Draw a picture of what is possible.
4. What is different now? Who are you and why is your solution different. This is where your USP (Unique Selling Proposition comes in.
5. What should you do now? Tell the reader what you want them to do. This is the call to action.
Photo by anniebee.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling high-value mobile websites and apps to lucrative clients...
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people...