Many of the most successful podcasts resemble a cross between a regularly published email newsletter with several interesting articles, a personal blog with a strong individual tone and a radio talk show with must-meet guest stars. So the best qualities are:
* Strong voice – not just the sound but the style
* Steadiness of publication – not a one-off, but a continuing series
* Variety – different guests-stars, different “articles”
According to Rob Walch, co-author of the book, ‘Tricks of the Podcasting Masters’ you should avoid the three most common mistakes:
1. Don’t just read your Web site content or email articles into a microphone. If your fans wanted that, they could go online to see it.
2. You may get a few people to download a podcast that’s a lightly disguised sales pitch once … but chances are none of them will bother to download or listen to the next installment. The best-loved podcasts offer content the listeners find valuable and/or highly entertaining.
3. As with email newsletters or drive-time radio shows, the most successful podcasts build brand impact from listener relationships over time. If you create only one, you may not ever get the audience or impact your podcast deserves.
Photo by michele.pedr….
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
e² Young Engineers
If you love children, you are going to love this business! Our programs teach science, technology, engineering and math to children and we have fun! Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, […]
Open A Boutique
I Will Teach you How to Open a Boutique Have you always wanted to share in the excitement of owning your own clothing, accessory, gift, children’s, maternity, bridal or shoe boutique – either online or brick and mortar? Are you crazy about fashion, motivated and do you want to learn what it takes to get […]
Cell Routes USA
We Are Cell Routes USA & we are taking the world by storm!! Are you aware that today, 99% of people ages 14-80 have a cell phone? And what do you need all the time when you have a cell phone?? Accessories!! Our BOLD, BRIGHT & HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE Displays literally sell the product for you. […]
Owner Financing is a Multi-Billion Dollar Untapped Market and it occurs in about 10% of all home sales in the U.S., and it’s growing in popularity every day. Our company has been in business since 1997 and is one of the largest buyers of Owner Financed Real Estate Notes in the country. We have created […]