The holidays are a time for giving. There seems to be an assumption that the only way you can help a charitable cause is by donating money, but there are ways you can help without spending any money.
1. Donate Your Time. While this may seem obvious to a lot of people, many don’t ever consider this option.
2. Donate Your Skills. Less obvious to many is that you may be able to donate a skill that you have.
3. Donate By Clicking. There are a number of websites that receive money by you simply clicking on a button. When you do, advertisers are displayed and they pay a certain amount for each click. You can find a large list of charities that make money this way at Charity Click Donation.
4. Place The Charity In Your Email Signature. Place the website address to the charity in the signature of your emails (this will make it show up at the bottom of every email you send out).
5. Get A Credit Card. More and more charities are offering branded credit cards. If you use these credit cards, the charity gets a small percentage back on the amount you spend.
Photo by StarrGazr.
|100 people you must follow on twitter in 2014|
|How the heck does the stock exchange work, anyway?|
|This Video Will Make You Wish You Were an Entrepreneur in the 1980s|
|The Chinese Train That Never Stops|
|Even the Shopping Cart Needed Marketing|
|Entrepreneurs Take Too Many Showers|
|Science is Cool, Even the Science of Christmas Trees|
|3D Print Your Unborn Baby|
|How to Attract Better Clients|
|The Economics of North Dakota’s Oil Boom|