As predicted in early November here at eBay Strategies, eBay has retreated to some degree in China according to reports from Fortune, WSJ and others. The plan is for eBay to partner with Tom Online to launch an entirely new auction site. eBay would own 49% of the JV and TOMO the other 51%. Reviewing the stock analyst reports on this news they are mostly positive. The thinking goes that eBay still has a foot in China and can continue to operate there with a strong partner. This is the approach Y! has taken in Japan (that crushed eBay) and also in China (with Taobao which has crushed eBay) and Korea (with Gmarket that is hurting eBay). So it is interesting to see eBay finally adopt what has clearly been the winning strategy pioneered by Yahoo! finally. The big question is will it be too little too late? With Eachnet at 30% share and falling, this transition is sure to lose some more market share.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Haney Hitting – Become a hitting coach
You don’t need experience to become a VERY successful hitting coach. Our system will teach you how!! Did you know the average hitting coach makes upward of $90 per hour teaching young players how to become better hitters??? That’s working part time and the average. Just imagine with good coaches make!!! Watch our video below […]