The holidays are a time for giving. There seems to be an assumption that the only way you can help a charitable cause is by donating money, but there are ways you can help without spending any money.
1. Donate Your Time. While this may seem obvious to a lot of people, many don’t ever consider this option.
2. Donate Your Skills. Less obvious to many is that you may be able to donate a skill that you have.
3. Donate By Clicking. There are a number of websites that receive money by you simply clicking on a button. When you do, advertisers are displayed and they pay a certain amount for each click. You can find a large list of charities that make money this way at Charity Click Donation.
4. Place The Charity In Your Email Signature. Place the website address to the charity in the signature of your emails (this will make it show up at the bottom of every email you send out).
5. Get A Credit Card. More and more charities are offering branded credit cards. If you use these credit cards, the charity gets a small percentage back on the amount you spend.
Photo by StarrGazr.
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
e² Young Engineers
If you love children, you are going to love this business! Our programs teach science, technology, engineering and math to children and we have fun! Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, […]
Open A Boutique
I Will Teach you How to Open a Boutique Have you always wanted to share in the excitement of owning your own clothing, accessory, gift, children’s, maternity, bridal or shoe boutique – either online or brick and mortar? Are you crazy about fashion, motivated and do you want to learn what it takes to get […]
Cell Routes USA
We Are Cell Routes USA & we are taking the world by storm!! Are you aware that today, 99% of people ages 14-80 have a cell phone? And what do you need all the time when you have a cell phone?? Accessories!! Our BOLD, BRIGHT & HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE Displays literally sell the product for you. […]
Owner Financing is a Multi-Billion Dollar Untapped Market and it occurs in about 10% of all home sales in the U.S., and it’s growing in popularity every day. Our company has been in business since 1997 and is one of the largest buyers of Owner Financed Real Estate Notes in the country. We have created […]