Hi! I'm Dane Carlson, and welcome to the Business Opportunities Weblog. I've been publishing this website, by myself, and sometimes with the help of others for over twelve years now. You'll notice two things about this site right away:
Here are 7 tips that might help you in selecting a domain name for your MLM landing page.
How many times have you received a website address, didn’t write it down and could not remember what it was?
Many website addresses are not recalled due to the fact the domain name for the site is incorrectly selected. There are 7 ways your domain name should be selected.
1. Short – Your domain name should be short because it will be easier to fit in forms or ads. They are easier to remember and more recognizable. The longer the domain name the harder it is to remember and the more apt your potential visitors are to make a typo when typing it into their browser.
2. Distinctive – Choose a domain name that’s different from others. Especially if you have a lot of competitors with the same business name as yours.
3. Memorable – Select a name that is easy for others to remember. This makes it easier for your site to be found.
4. Hard to Misspell – Choose a name that is not easy to misspell. The longer your domain name is the harder it is for your customers to type it correctly.
5. Contain Keywords – Select a domain name that contains your most relevant keyword phrase.
6. Avoid Using Numbers – Including a number within your domain name can cause problems. You will continually have to tell others it’s a number and not a word.
7. Avoid Using Dashes and Underscores – Avoid using dashes, underscores or any other characters within your domain name that may cause confusion.