Here are my upodated numbers:
Direct Refferals: 48 (up 1 since last update)
Extended Refferals: 66 (up 11 since last update)
Total in Network: 114 (up 12 since last update)
12 new members were added since my last update on January 12th and my network ranks in the top 2.30% up from 2.52%.
AGLOCO will be 100% owned by the network and will issue shares of the company to those that refer others. If AGLOCO went public today at $20 per share, my shares would be worth over $2200, up $240 in the last week.
A new in depth report about Agloco was recently posted. Here is a snip:
The valuation conclusions are based on AGLOCO reaching two million users in a two year time span:
- A user who has no referrals should receive ownership in AGLOCO worth on average about $150. (plus monthly cash distributions)
- The average value of an AGLOCO user’s referral network should be $30 each in ownership shares plus the referrer’s share of monthly cash distribution.
- The average AGLOCO direct referral should be worth in excess of $3,000 each (see example below for details)
- The analysis also shows a range of monthly cash distributions of between $5 and $15 a month per user.
- The AGLOCO business model looks theoretically sound – (assuming they get to a decent size quickly – at least 500,000 users within nine months to a year)