Common cold viruses are more tenacious than anyone thought–rhinoviruses can live on hard surfaces for at least 18 hours.
- Washing your hands frequently is still your best line of defense, but go the extra mile to protect yourself.
- Flick switches with the side of your hand or wrist, which makes you less likely to pick up or pass along germs on your hands.
- Make all calls on your cell to avoid getting germs from other phones.
- Carry your own pen everywhere. Borrowing others’ is a prime way to pass germs.
- Clean up often. Use a soapy sponge to wipe surfaces you touch frequently.
- Sneeze into your elbow if you’re caught without a tissue (and teach kids to do the same). It keeps germs off your hands.
Photo by AnA oMeLeTe.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?