Common cold viruses are more tenacious than anyone thought–rhinoviruses can live on hard surfaces for at least 18 hours.
- Washing your hands frequently is still your best line of defense, but go the extra mile to protect yourself.
- Flick switches with the side of your hand or wrist, which makes you less likely to pick up or pass along germs on your hands.
- Make all calls on your cell to avoid getting germs from other phones.
- Carry your own pen everywhere. Borrowing others’ is a prime way to pass germs.
- Clean up often. Use a soapy sponge to wipe surfaces you touch frequently.
- Sneeze into your elbow if you’re caught without a tissue (and teach kids to do the same). It keeps germs off your hands.
Photo by AnA oMeLeTe.
Business owners don’t have the time or know-how to manage their own social media campaigns, yet they know they need to. Start your own business managing social media for local businesses – we provide the website & all the training you will need. Do you enjoy Facebook & Twitter? Why not make a hefty residual […]
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
Kona Ice is ranked the #1 New Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine and rated the highest in Franchisee Satisfaction by TWO separate agencies! Here at Kona Ice, we don’t think it’s luck at all. It’s the combination of a fresh concept, strong corporate support with a vision, and a desire to make the world a better place. So […]