Common cold viruses are more tenacious than anyone thought–rhinoviruses can live on hard surfaces for at least 18 hours.
- Washing your hands frequently is still your best line of defense, but go the extra mile to protect yourself.
- Flick switches with the side of your hand or wrist, which makes you less likely to pick up or pass along germs on your hands.
- Make all calls on your cell to avoid getting germs from other phones.
- Carry your own pen everywhere. Borrowing others’ is a prime way to pass germs.
- Clean up often. Use a soapy sponge to wipe surfaces you touch frequently.
- Sneeze into your elbow if you’re caught without a tissue (and teach kids to do the same). It keeps germs off your hands.
Photo by AnA oMeLeTe.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]