Common cold viruses are more tenacious than anyone thought–rhinoviruses can live on hard surfaces for at least 18 hours.
- Washing your hands frequently is still your best line of defense, but go the extra mile to protect yourself.
- Flick switches with the side of your hand or wrist, which makes you less likely to pick up or pass along germs on your hands.
- Make all calls on your cell to avoid getting germs from other phones.
- Carry your own pen everywhere. Borrowing others’ is a prime way to pass germs.
- Clean up often. Use a soapy sponge to wipe surfaces you touch frequently.
- Sneeze into your elbow if you’re caught without a tissue (and teach kids to do the same). It keeps germs off your hands.
Photo by AnA oMeLeTe.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.