Common cold viruses are more tenacious than anyone thought–rhinoviruses can live on hard surfaces for at least 18 hours.
- Washing your hands frequently is still your best line of defense, but go the extra mile to protect yourself.
- Flick switches with the side of your hand or wrist, which makes you less likely to pick up or pass along germs on your hands.
- Make all calls on your cell to avoid getting germs from other phones.
- Carry your own pen everywhere. Borrowing others’ is a prime way to pass germs.
- Clean up often. Use a soapy sponge to wipe surfaces you touch frequently.
- Sneeze into your elbow if you’re caught without a tissue (and teach kids to do the same). It keeps germs off your hands.
Photo by AnA oMeLeTe.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
Sell our revolutionary online ordering products to businesses under your own brand...
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people...
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
Own your city's local deals website and app with multiple revenue streams.