What you don’t know can truly hurt your online business.
This has never been more true than when you set out to choose an Internet payment systems.
It’s not so much that making a wrong decision can harm your business irreparably (although, it can); it’s that there is so much information to process before you commit to a payment gateway and merchant account provider.
John Bodine, the vice president of sales and marketing for Authorize.Net, says business owners should choose a provider in much the same way they would any other vendor.
“Get an understanding of who you’re dealing with,” he said.
We did just that and came up with a list of common criteria businesses use to make payment gateway/merchant account decisions:
– Does the payment system require a conventional merchant account?
– What type of fraud protection does the vendor offer?
– Does the vendor make it easy for your business to brand the payment system interface to look like it fits on your website
– Is it possible to integrate the payment system into an existing billing mechanism?
– Can your payment systems provider handle global currency?
For more on deciphering rate structures and how to protect yourself from a bad deal go here.
Photo by ugaldew .
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.