With every passing day, entrepreneurs are finding ways to leverage the power of the internet to help them build profits, save money and operate more efficiently.
1. Make your website more interactive.
2. Add a simple shopping cart feature to your website and take orders online.
3. Submit invoices by e-mail.
4. Research your competition.
5. Get proactive about driving visitors to your site.
6. Add interesting and timely content to your site.
7. Order supplies online for huge time and money savings.
Photo by MSDesign.
|A Day in the Life of a Mortician|
|50 Years, 50 Toys|
|Chicago Shuts Down Innovative Business|
|They Harvest Christmas Trees By Helicopter?|
|UnBrella: Turning the Umbrella Upside Down|
|How to Embed Your Online Store Directly Inside Your Viral Videos|
|100 People you Should Follow on Twitter in 2014|
|How the heck does the stock exchange work, anyway?|
|This Video Will Make You Wish You Were an Entrepreneur in the 1980s|
|The Chinese Train That Never Stops|