I had no connectivity at all yesterday but I wanted to remain productive.
1. Clean out and categorize your bookmarks.
2. Delete programs you don’t use.
3. Unplug your PC, take the cover off and clean out the dust.
4. Write your next blog post.
5. Run any maintenance programs you don’t have auto-scheduled.
And a bonus item:
Write down your logins and passwords for all your sites, blogs, email accounts, Adsense, affiliate programs, where you purchased your domain names, etc. All that information is the key to your business. If something should happen to you, your spouse or significant other will need that information.
Photo by Brian “DoctaBu” Moore.