- Write something worth reading!
- Put it into Word or a similar word processor.
- Change your page layout to wide.
- Even better, change your page size to eight inches wide and six inches high.
- Use a legible font for the body copy. Times is fine, but boring. Don’t use something fancy.
- Use a headline font with bravado!
- Now, if you have a Mac, just choose, “print to PDF”.
- If you don’t have a Mac, go buy one and repeat the previous step, or, if you must, figure out how to do that step with a PC or a Commodore 64 or whatever it is you’re using. [Easy tip: visit http://www.openoffice.org/ it's free and has print to PDF built in].
- Your eBook is now basic, but done.
- If you open it in Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader, but the for sale version) you can add hyperlinks. Recommended.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Join an exciting opportunity that has the potential for huge monthly revenue.
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Sell our revolutionary online ordering products to businesses under your own brand...
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people...
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.