- Write something worth reading!
- Put it into Word or a similar word processor.
- Change your page layout to wide.
- Even better, change your page size to eight inches wide and six inches high.
- Use a legible font for the body copy. Times is fine, but boring. Don’t use something fancy.
- Use a headline font with bravado!
- Now, if you have a Mac, just choose, “print to PDF”.
- If you don’t have a Mac, go buy one and repeat the previous step, or, if you must, figure out how to do that step with a PC or a Commodore 64 or whatever it is you’re using. [Easy tip: visit http://www.openoffice.org/ it’s free and has print to PDF built in].
- Your eBook is now basic, but done.
- If you open it in Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader, but the for sale version) you can add hyperlinks. Recommended.
The time is NOW to join the ONLY all-encompassing Vacation Franchise We don’t just PLAN CRUISES… We Plan DREAM VACATIONS A Powerhouse in the Travel Industry – As part of World Travel Holdings, we’re the world’s largest cruise agency. Gain unrivaled buying power helping you stand out from the competition. We’re in the TOP […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]