- Write something worth reading!
- Put it into Word or a similar word processor.
- Change your page layout to wide.
- Even better, change your page size to eight inches wide and six inches high.
- Use a legible font for the body copy. Times is fine, but boring. Don’t use something fancy.
- Use a headline font with bravado!
- Now, if you have a Mac, just choose, “print to PDF”.
- If you don’t have a Mac, go buy one and repeat the previous step, or, if you must, figure out how to do that step with a PC or a Commodore 64 or whatever it is you’re using. [Easy tip: visit http://www.openoffice.org/ it's free and has print to PDF built in].
- Your eBook is now basic, but done.
- If you open it in Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader, but the for sale version) you can add hyperlinks. Recommended.
Originally posted by Dane Carlson on March 29, 2007 in Ideas.
Share on Facebook