1. Stay away from invention marketing companies that advertise on radio and late night TV.
2. Keep good records about your idea . . . some day they may be the back up you need to prove YOUR idea is YOURS!
3. Go to a Patent Depository Library and do your own patent search. If you find that your invention is already patented, there’s no need to go to a patent attorney.
4. Build a model. No need to get fancy at first. . . cardboard, white glue, balsa wood, off-the shelf parts.
5. Have your invention evaluated by a non-biased professional (even if your Mom’s in the business, go to someone else!)
For more details and five more commandments, go here.
Photo by USPTO.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!