1. Stay away from invention marketing companies that advertise on radio and late night TV.
2. Keep good records about your idea . . . some day they may be the back up you need to prove YOUR idea is YOURS!
3. Go to a Patent Depository Library and do your own patent search. If you find that your invention is already patented, there’s no need to go to a patent attorney.
4. Build a model. No need to get fancy at first. . . cardboard, white glue, balsa wood, off-the shelf parts.
5. Have your invention evaluated by a non-biased professional (even if your Mom’s in the business, go to someone else!)
For more details and five more commandments, go here.
Photo by USPTO.
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]
Open A Boutique
FREE Tools Guide on “How to open an online or brick & mortar Boutique – on a budget”