1. Stay away from invention marketing companies that advertise on radio and late night TV.
2. Keep good records about your idea . . . some day they may be the back up you need to prove YOUR idea is YOURS!
3. Go to a Patent Depository Library and do your own patent search. If you find that your invention is already patented, there’s no need to go to a patent attorney.
4. Build a model. No need to get fancy at first. . . cardboard, white glue, balsa wood, off-the shelf parts.
5. Have your invention evaluated by a non-biased professional (even if your Mom’s in the business, go to someone else!)
For more details and five more commandments, go here.
Photo by USPTO.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?