Small companies can’t afford not to run a tight ship. Even small costs or time drains can make the difference between staying afloat and sinking.
1. Errors. Making mistakes or having a defective product just means you have to repeat a process.
2. Overprocessing. This means doing something of no importance to the customer, such as having a half-dozen people review an application.
3. Overproducing. This is doing something before a customer wants it done.
4. Extra inventory. One company ordered photocopier paper in bulk, thinking it was getting a good deal. Then the business had to rent storage space because there wasn’t room for it all on site.
5. Transportation. Shuffling files around the office from one desk to another may not add much for customers except wasted time.
6. Motion. Walking a long distance just to get to a photocopier can rack up minutes that employees could better use doing something else.
7. Waiting. Customers often don’t care how nice a waiting room is. They would rather not have to wait at all.
Photo by MSDesigns.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Haney Hitting – Become a hitting coach
You don’t need experience to become a VERY successful hitting coach. Our system will teach you how!! Did you know the average hitting coach makes upward of $90 per hour teaching young players how to become better hitters??? That’s working part time and the average. Just imagine with good coaches make!!! Watch our video below […]