Small companies can’t afford not to run a tight ship. Even small costs or time drains can make the difference between staying afloat and sinking.
1. Errors. Making mistakes or having a defective product just means you have to repeat a process.
2. Overprocessing. This means doing something of no importance to the customer, such as having a half-dozen people review an application.
3. Overproducing. This is doing something before a customer wants it done.
4. Extra inventory. One company ordered photocopier paper in bulk, thinking it was getting a good deal. Then the business had to rent storage space because there wasn’t room for it all on site.
5. Transportation. Shuffling files around the office from one desk to another may not add much for customers except wasted time.
6. Motion. Walking a long distance just to get to a photocopier can rack up minutes that employees could better use doing something else.
7. Waiting. Customers often don’t care how nice a waiting room is. They would rather not have to wait at all.
Photo by MSDesigns.
Business owners don’t have the time or know-how to manage their own social media campaigns, yet they know they need to. Start your own business managing social media for local businesses – we provide the website & all the training you will need. Do you enjoy Facebook & Twitter? Why not make a hefty residual […]
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
Kona Ice is ranked the #1 New Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine and rated the highest in Franchisee Satisfaction by TWO separate agencies! Here at Kona Ice, we don’t think it’s luck at all. It’s the combination of a fresh concept, strong corporate support with a vision, and a desire to make the world a better place. So […]