Small companies can’t afford not to run a tight ship. Even small costs or time drains can make the difference between staying afloat and sinking.
1. Errors. Making mistakes or having a defective product just means you have to repeat a process.
2. Overprocessing. This means doing something of no importance to the customer, such as having a half-dozen people review an application.
3. Overproducing. This is doing something before a customer wants it done.
4. Extra inventory. One company ordered photocopier paper in bulk, thinking it was getting a good deal. Then the business had to rent storage space because there wasn’t room for it all on site.
5. Transportation. Shuffling files around the office from one desk to another may not add much for customers except wasted time.
6. Motion. Walking a long distance just to get to a photocopier can rack up minutes that employees could better use doing something else.
7. Waiting. Customers often don’t care how nice a waiting room is. They would rather not have to wait at all.
Photo by MSDesigns.
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
e² Young Engineers
If you love children, you are going to love this business! Our programs teach science, technology, engineering and math to children and we have fun! Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, […]
Open A Boutique
I Will Teach you How to Open a Boutique Have you always wanted to share in the excitement of owning your own clothing, accessory, gift, children’s, maternity, bridal or shoe boutique – either online or brick and mortar? Are you crazy about fashion, motivated and do you want to learn what it takes to get […]
Blue Moon Estate Sales
Learn how you can join the estate sale franchise team today! Blue Moon Estate Sales has built a strong foundation on a solid, reproducible estate sale franchise business plan proven to result in sales and return customers. Our dedication to integrity, compassion and professionalism is what makes us stand out from the competition. We want […]
Cell Routes USA
We Are Cell Routes USA & we are taking the world by storm!! Are you aware that today, 99% of people ages 14-80 have a cell phone? And what do you need all the time when you have a cell phone?? Accessories!! Our BOLD, BRIGHT & HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE Displays literally sell the product for you. […]