Hidden Business Ideas This Week
By Dane Carlson on October 23, 2007 in Ideas
Starting this week, we’re going to feature each new issue of the Dien Rice’s The Hidden Business Ideas Letter.
The Hidden Business Ideas Letter is all about little-known, unusual, profitable businesses that people are running right now. Most of the business ideas you’ll see here are also low-cost to start.
In this week’s issue, you’ll find four great ideas:
- Hidden Business Idea 1: Online Dance Camp Cash
- Hidden Business Idea 2: Turn Book Addiction Into Bucks
- Hidden Business Idea 3: Greenbacks From Energy Efficiency
- Hidden Business Idea 4: Pet Playground Profits
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you’ll also receive access to their entire library of back issues. Four ideas, that might be new to you, from an old issue are:
- Hidden Business Idea 1: Customization Cash
- Hidden Business Idea 2: Dollars From Devoted Pet Owners
- Hidden Business Idea 3: Sell Your State
- Hidden Business Idea 4: Profit By Saving Pets!
To subscribe visit the The Hidden Business Ideas Letter site.
Business Opportunities Weblog editor and publisher Dane Carlson
lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, just 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. He accidentally became a professional blogger in 2001
. He has added 12,203 posts to the site.
Related Businesses in the Directory