Getting a business education doesn’t have to be expensive. There are an increasing number of colleges, universities and nonprofit organizations offering free business courses online. Find out where you can sign up and what you can get from these cost-effective sources.
1. MIT OpenCourseWare – Sloan School of Management
2. The U.S. Small Business Administration
3. The Free Nonprofit Micro-eMBA Program
4. ‘Business Week’ Free Online Courses
5. My Own Business
6. Business Entrepreneur Courses
7. Kutztown University – Small Business Development Center
8. iLearn Small Business Courses
9. Financial Management Training Center Courses
10. State of Maine – Small Business Development Center
Photo by bruno-free.
Rich Whittle has added 6,226 posts to Business Opportunities Weblog.