3 business partners with a majority share of Berkley-based Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network L.L.C. announced this week they have bought out the remaining shares belonging to the owners of Service Brands International L.L.C. in Ann Arbor.
Brothers Wayne and Edwin Wudyka and business partner Jeffrey Snyder owned 60% of the company and purchased the remaining 40% last week from the Service Brands owners, said Jeff Schultz, vice president of communications for CRDN.
Terms of the sale were not disclosed.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Motiply Mobile App Business
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]