The best way to think of an idea is to consider things that upset you or cause problems in your daily life. Don’t think of products, think of problems.
Come up with answers to the following:
- What frustrates you?
- What things slow you down or cause bottlenecks?
- In your everyday life, what bothers you?
Answers may be things like:
- I hate standing in a line of 10 grocery carts at the grocery store.
- I hate that stuff doesn’t flush down the toilet
- I hate that I have to take garbage bags out so much to the dumpster
- I hate that when I use an umbrella in the rain, it stays wet when I bring it inside.
Then think of a solution to the problems:
- A product or system which automates or speeds up grocery lines
- A consumer version of a portable trash compactor
- A plastic sleeve that rolls down the umbrella and wipes the excess water off
Start with problems and work your way towards solutions. You’ll find it is much easier to find a market need by first identifying what the problem is.
Image via discoveryeducation
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Mobile commerce, Over 95% of business do not have a mobile app.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people...
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.