If you work from home, the central part of your work life is the home office. For some, that means the kitchen table, but most of us assign a specific room to be the base of operations and (try to) do our work from there each day.
If you can’t identify the things that trigger a productive mood for you, then you’ll have a tough time improving your workspace on anything more than a cosmetic level. Spend some time on this, and get it right! Here are some hacks that work for me.
1. Get some good tunes going.
2. Keep a distraction around, but out of the way.
3. Never be without a way to quickly catch an idea.
4. Use your workspace to hack your brain into focusing.
5. Get a plant.
6. Lighting and color.
8. Get the hell out of there!
9. Get ergonomic input peripherals.
10. Do whatever the hell makes you happy.
For details, go here.
Photo by monstar-x.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.