If you work from home, the central part of your work life is the home office. For some, that means the kitchen table, but most of us assign a specific room to be the base of operations and (try to) do our work from there each day.
If you can’t identify the things that trigger a productive mood for you, then you’ll have a tough time improving your workspace on anything more than a cosmetic level. Spend some time on this, and get it right! Here are some hacks that work for me.
1. Get some good tunes going.
2. Keep a distraction around, but out of the way.
3. Never be without a way to quickly catch an idea.
4. Use your workspace to hack your brain into focusing.
5. Get a plant.
6. Lighting and color.
8. Get the hell out of there!
9. Get ergonomic input peripherals.
10. Do whatever the hell makes you happy.
For details, go here.
Photo by monstar-x.
|100 People you Should Follow on Twitter in 2014|
|How the heck does the stock exchange work, anyway?|
|This Video Will Make You Wish You Were an Entrepreneur in the 1980s|
|The Chinese Train That Never Stops|
|Even the Shopping Cart Needed Marketing|
|Entrepreneurs Take Too Many Showers|
|Science is Cool, Even the Science of Christmas Trees|
|3D Print Your Unborn Baby|
|How to Attract Better Clients|
|The Economics of North Dakota’s Oil Boom|