If you work from home, the central part of your work life is the home office. For some, that means the kitchen table, but most of us assign a specific room to be the base of operations and (try to) do our work from there each day.
If you can’t identify the things that trigger a productive mood for you, then you’ll have a tough time improving your workspace on anything more than a cosmetic level. Spend some time on this, and get it right! Here are some hacks that work for me.
1. Get some good tunes going.
2. Keep a distraction around, but out of the way.
3. Never be without a way to quickly catch an idea.
4. Use your workspace to hack your brain into focusing.
5. Get a plant.
6. Lighting and color.
8. Get the hell out of there!
9. Get ergonomic input peripherals.
10. Do whatever the hell makes you happy.
For details, go here.
Photo by monstar-x.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.