If you are thinking about starting your own home-based business, the available options can be overwhelming. However, there are many tried and true home-based businesses that may be just what you are looking for.
1. Medical and legal transcription. If you have transcription skills and the necessary equipment, you can easily work from home for a variety of different companies. Check local community colleges or online for transcription training courses.
2. Medical claims billing. This industry is one of the most popular work-from-home businesses – so much so that suspect companies have been popping up on the Internet and in classified advertisements. ELearners.com can help you locate transcription training courses online.
3. Accounting. There are many franchises and opportunities available for certified public accountants. If you are interested in getting certified, take a look at the Web site of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for information on specific state requirements.
4. Web design. If you can design quality Web sites, consider turning your skills into a home-based business. Although the software and hardware costs can be steep, good Web designers tend to be well-compensated for their efforts.
5. Desktop publishing. Do you have a creative flair for putting together brochures and newsletters? You can offer your own desktop publishing services to other small businesses. Software can be expensive, so make sure to give applications a trial run or take a course before investing in one.
Photo by zizzy0104.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people
With 2,000 locations open or in development in 15 countries, Snap Fitness is the top choice
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
PromoSlam has a mission to develop real solutions for individuals and families
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...