Lately, I’ve been simultaneously using less and less of what I learned in school while discovering more and more skills that are vital to success which were never even offered in school!
So what are the top skills that should be taught to every man, woman, and child who enters our education system?
- How to make people like you and network
- How to speed read and the power of audio books
- How to set goals and manage time
- How to read a financial statement
- How to negotiate and not get taken advantage of
- How to save and invest
- How to be successful in life
- How to spread an idea and basic marketing
Until the school system comes around, I suppose its up to each of us to take care of our own education. That means reading, finding mentors, audio books, going to conferences, and of course blogs are a great resource.
Photo by tutu55.
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.