A whopping 94% of moms rely on other moms during a purchasing decision. So, it comes as no surprise to learn that mom bloggers can have a powerful impact on your online marketing campaign.
– 96% of Moms value recommendations they find on Mom Blogs
– Over 78% of Mom Bloggers now review products and services
– More than 60% of Mom Bloggers consider making money important and want more connectivity with companies
– 37% of Mom Bloggers have been contacted as resources for the press
Did you see that last number? Kind of small considering how powerful moms are. There’s clearly an opportunity for you to go in there and snag some good mom blog coverage.
Need tips on how to approach bloggers?
– Send them a friendly, personalized email. Do not mass email.
– Ask permission to send them a sample of your product or free trial of your service. Do not send unsolicited!
– Offer them something to give away to their readers
– Be accessible to answer questions
– Be cordial even when you get a bad review. It’s ok to comment and defend your product (politely!). But it’s even better to take their criticism to heart and make your product or service better.
Photo by wagg66.
Dunkin Donuts – How to open a Franchise
How to open a Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise In case you hadn’t noticed, Dunkin Donuts is on fire lately. They are opening stores it seems everywhere and delivering up some of the best tasting donuts and coffee in the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Haney Hitting – Become a hitting coach
You don’t need experience to become a VERY successful hitting coach. Our system will teach you how!! Did you know the average hitting coach makes upward of $90 per hour teaching young players how to become better hitters??? That’s working part time and the average. Just imagine with good coaches make!!! Watch our video below […]