A whopping 94% of moms rely on other moms during a purchasing decision. So, it comes as no surprise to learn that mom bloggers can have a powerful impact on your online marketing campaign.
• 96% of Moms value recommendations they find on Mom Blogs
• Over 78% of Mom Bloggers now review products and services
• More than 60% of Mom Bloggers consider making money important and want more connectivity with companies
• 37% of Mom Bloggers have been contacted as resources for the press
Did you see that last number? Kind of small considering how powerful moms are. There’s clearly an opportunity for you to go in there and snag some good mom blog coverage.
Need tips on how to approach bloggers?
• Send them a friendly, personalized email. Do not mass email.
• Ask permission to send them a sample of your product or free trial of your service. Do not send unsolicited!
• Offer them something to give away to their readers
• Be accessible to answer questions
• Be cordial even when you get a bad review. It’s ok to comment and defend your product (politely!). But it’s even better to take their criticism to heart and make your product or service better.
Photo by wagg66.
|This Human Dishwasher Can Wash 18,000 Dishes Per Hour|
|Your Teachers Never Had A Whiteboard This Amazing|
|I Want To Take a Dip in This Amazing Technology|
|You Committed Three Felonies Before Breakfast Today|
|Want to be a Skittles Millionaire?|
|How to Sell a Goat with a Story|
|The New Milkman: Coffee Delivered to Your Door|
|All Startups Want VC, But Everyone Already Has Friends and Family|
|Before You Struggle to Put Up Your Christmas Tree, Watch This|
|Is That Drink a Soda, a Pop or a Coke?|