A whopping 94% of moms rely on other moms during a purchasing decision. So, it comes as no surprise to learn that mom bloggers can have a powerful impact on your online marketing campaign.
– 96% of Moms value recommendations they find on Mom Blogs
– Over 78% of Mom Bloggers now review products and services
– More than 60% of Mom Bloggers consider making money important and want more connectivity with companies
– 37% of Mom Bloggers have been contacted as resources for the press
Did you see that last number? Kind of small considering how powerful moms are. There’s clearly an opportunity for you to go in there and snag some good mom blog coverage.
Need tips on how to approach bloggers?
– Send them a friendly, personalized email. Do not mass email.
– Ask permission to send them a sample of your product or free trial of your service. Do not send unsolicited!
– Offer them something to give away to their readers
– Be accessible to answer questions
– Be cordial even when you get a bad review. It’s ok to comment and defend your product (politely!). But it’s even better to take their criticism to heart and make your product or service better.
Photo by wagg66.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.