Almost two years ago, Franchise Interviews launched their first national radio show. Their mission in creating the show was to introduce and educate aspiring entrepreneurs on franchising. Using a grass roots marketing approach, they have been able to generate thousands of visitors to their website FranchiseInterviews.com as well as thousands of listeners and subscribers to their weekly franchise radio show and franchise newsletter.
On Thursday, November 20 at 10AM EST, Don Johnson and Marty McDermott will discuss the last two years. They will talk about highlights from the last 100 shows, what they learned, what is ahead for the next two years and even some funny moments from the show. You will also here clips from legends in franchising like:
- Jim Rudolph, CEO of Ritaâ€™s Water Ice franchise opportunity
- The legendary Michael Gerber
- Hall of fame speaker Warren Greshes
- John Hewitt, founder of Jackson Hewitt and Liberty Tax franchise opportunity
- George Naddaff, founder of Boston Market franchise opportunity
- Kevin Hein, one of the top franchise attorneys in the country.
Screenshot from Franchise Interviews.