The best new fashion & beauty ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Yakkay – Stylish helmets for urban cyclists
2. Transitional Sizes – Clothing rental for size-changing dieters
3. Catwalk Genius – Adopt-a-designer program for crowdfunded fashion
4. Sneakart – Customizing sneakers with removable stickers
5. Stitsh – Click to buy: fashion blog is a street version of shopping mags
6. Keds & Zazzle – Design your own Keds & sell them on Zazzle
7. Tomboy Trades – Steel-toes and tool belts for women
8. colorOn and Eye Majic – Press-on eye shadow kits
9. Diesel & Roskilde – Limited-edition festival jeans
10. Dondup – Bringing a dye back from the dead: luxury jeans tinted a long dormant blue
Photo by ba1969.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.