The best new fashion & beauty ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Yakkay – Stylish helmets for urban cyclists
2. Transitional Sizes – Clothing rental for size-changing dieters
3. Catwalk Genius – Adopt-a-designer program for crowdfunded fashion
4. Sneakart – Customizing sneakers with removable stickers
5. Stitsh – Click to buy: fashion blog is a street version of shopping mags
6. Keds & Zazzle – Design your own Keds & sell them on Zazzle
7. Tomboy Trades – Steel-toes and tool belts for women
8. colorOn and Eye Majic – Press-on eye shadow kits
9. Diesel & Roskilde – Limited-edition festival jeans
10. Dondup – Bringing a dye back from the dead: luxury jeans tinted a long dormant blue
Photo by ba1969.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Jamberry Nails signature product, Jamberry Nail Shields, which are essentially stick-on nail art
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Lia Sophia products have become a benchmark in quality and design for other companies...
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...