The best new fashion & beauty ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Yakkay – Stylish helmets for urban cyclists
2. Transitional Sizes – Clothing rental for size-changing dieters
3. Catwalk Genius – Adopt-a-designer program for crowdfunded fashion
4. Sneakart – Customizing sneakers with removable stickers
5. Stitsh – Click to buy: fashion blog is a street version of shopping mags
6. Keds & Zazzle – Design your own Keds & sell them on Zazzle
7. Tomboy Trades – Steel-toes and tool belts for women
8. colorOn and Eye Majic – Press-on eye shadow kits
9. Diesel & Roskilde – Limited-edition festival jeans
10. Dondup – Bringing a dye back from the dead: luxury jeans tinted a long dormant blue
Photo by ba1969.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
A internet marketing business system designed for you to be successful in your online business.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.