The best new fashion & beauty ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Yakkay – Stylish helmets for urban cyclists
2. Transitional Sizes – Clothing rental for size-changing dieters
3. Catwalk Genius – Adopt-a-designer program for crowdfunded fashion
4. Sneakart – Customizing sneakers with removable stickers
5. Stitsh – Click to buy: fashion blog is a street version of shopping mags
6. Keds & Zazzle – Design your own Keds & sell them on Zazzle
7. Tomboy Trades – Steel-toes and tool belts for women
8. colorOn and Eye Majic – Press-on eye shadow kits
9. Diesel & Roskilde – Limited-edition festival jeans
10. Dondup – Bringing a dye back from the dead: luxury jeans tinted a long dormant blue
Photo by ba1969.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Our one-of-a-kind training program allows you to successfully enter the lucrative world of commercial financing.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Unlimited income while helping others succeed. Only for the educated and qualified entrepreneur.