The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K – Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin – Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA – Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri – Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO – Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie – An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush – Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines – Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle – Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab – Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Make residual income by providing online page one organic results that every small business needs to grow.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?