Hi! I'm Dane Carlson, and welcome to the Business Opportunities Weblog. I've been publishing this website, by myself, and sometimes with the help of others for over twelve years now. You'll notice two things about this site right away:
The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months—smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K — Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin — Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA — Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri — Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO — Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie — An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush — Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines — Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle — Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab — Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.