The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K – Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin – Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA – Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri – Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO – Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie – An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush – Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines – Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle – Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab – Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.
Can we solve the #1 Business problem people have today? Yes -- and the answer is simple...
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Mobile Gaming Revolution offers you the unique opportunity to be the center of EVERY party!
Sell our revolutionary online ordering products to businesses under your own brand...
Origami Owl serves as a vibrant and beautifully beaded inspiration to aspiring independent business owners.
Thin Energy is looking for a limited number of motivated business minded people...
HUMAN stands for "Helping Unite Mankind And Nutrition" and we started the Healthy Vending Industry back in 2003
ActionCOACH Business Coaches make a difference and create wealth for all parties involved...