The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K – Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin – Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA – Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri – Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO – Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie – An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush – Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines – Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle – Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab – Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?