The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K – Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin – Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA – Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri – Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO – Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie – An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush – Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines – Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle – Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab – Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.
The time is NOW to join the ONLY all-encompassing Vacation Franchise We don’t just PLAN CRUISES… We Plan DREAM VACATIONS A Powerhouse in the Travel Industry – As part of World Travel Holdings, we’re the world’s largest cruise agency. Gain unrivaled buying power helping you stand out from the competition. We’re in the TOP […]
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Make Money – Start a MOBILE APP Business Mobile websites are hot and in demand like never before thanks to the explosion of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Businesses are paying BIG money for mobile website and app design and now YOU can get a piece of the action! The With our training […]