The best new retail ideas spotted in the last 12 months–smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009.
1. Filippa K – Swedish fashion brand launches its own secondhand store
2. Gerbola Vin – Wine selling & storytelling
3. Fashionology LA – Retailer helps tweens make their own clothes
4. Chocri – Custom-made chocolate bars
5. HOJO – Health and wellness shop focuses on seniors
6. Foodzie – An Etsy for artisanal food
7. Lush – Lush brings back discontinued products on demand
8. Naked Wines – Online farmers’ market for small wine producers
9. BLANKbottle – Winery lets customers set prices
10. Myfab – Furniture shopping with the crowds
Photo by ba1969.
Business owners don’t have the time or know-how to manage their own social media campaigns, yet they know they need to. Start your own business managing social media for local businesses – we provide the website & all the training you will need. Do you enjoy Facebook & Twitter? Why not make a hefty residual […]
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]
Kona Ice is ranked the #1 New Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine and rated the highest in Franchisee Satisfaction by TWO separate agencies! Here at Kona Ice, we don’t think it’s luck at all. It’s the combination of a fresh concept, strong corporate support with a vision, and a desire to make the world a better place. So […]