Here are 10 key tips to dressing hot this Summer from Etcetera:
1. Flashback – We’re sixties obsessed and loving it! Taking a cue from the ladies of “Mad Men,” we can’t get enough of the decade’s legendary chic.
2. Hippie Chic – Less gypsy, more jet set! Boho goes uptown with a twist. Fringe is finding its way into casual and classic designs.
3. Tier Drops – Cast your feminine wiles with a wink! Everything girly is a must.
4. Beltway Girls – The inside skinny is a cinch! Waists tied, wrapped, draped, slung; belts whisked on at every opportunity.
5. Lace Works – It’s a sweetheart of a trend! Less classic, more fashion forward.
6. Fancy Free – Flashes of fabulous are everywhere! As a classic trademark with Etcetera, unexpected details make the look.
7. Peek-A-Boo – Fresh and flirty never went out of style.
8. Twinkle-Twinkle – Pedal to the metal with a lighter touch! More shimmer and sheen this season vs. sparkle plenty.
9. Fresh Florals – All the news that’s fit to print! This spring, flower girls rule! Check yourself before leaving the house because something floral is a must!
10. Upbeat Colors – Happy brights pop and sizzle! Get ‘em while they’re hot –sun drenched hot pinks, juicy shades of tangerine, lemon and lime green.
Logo from Etcetera