With the current recession it’s easy to be tempted by the lure of starting your own home based business. However, before making the jump you should assess your reasons and ability to start up a home-based business.
• Do I have the necessary core skills?
• Will I be moonlighting after my 9-5 job?
• Do I have a financial cushion?
• Will my family members be willing to let me work from home?
• How motivated am I to succeed at a home-based business?
Photo by mjamesno.
|This Human Dishwasher Can Wash 18,000 Dishes Per Hour|
|Your Teachers Never Had A Whiteboard This Amazing|
|I Want To Take a Dip in This Amazing Technology|
|You Committed Three Felonies Before Breakfast Today|
|Want to be a Skittles Millionaire?|
|How to Sell a Goat with a Story|
|The New Milkman: Coffee Delivered to Your Door|
|All Startups Want VC, But Everyone Already Has Friends and Family|
|Before You Struggle to Put Up Your Christmas Tree, Watch This|
|Is That Drink a Soda, a Pop or a Coke?|