August is Romance Awareness Month. For millions of couples in the US and Canada, Pat Davis, president of Passion Parties International and author of the Random House best seller, “The Passion Parties Guide to Great Sex,” is shedding some light on how women can keep the romance alive in relationships. Passion Parties is North America’s premier direct-selling company specializing in sensual products and romance accessories.
According to Davis, there are numerous ways couples can keep the passion thriving:
- Send your lover a sexy text message or email or leave a voice message. Brief messages such as “Can’t wait for tonight” or “See you at 10″ are all guaranteed to have your partner meeting you later in the mood.
- Put a sexy note in their briefcase or gym bag.
- Personalize your love notes by spraying your partner’s favorite scent on your note.
- When least expected, flirt outrageously.
- Set special time together each week for a “date.”
- Say, “I love you,” with Passion Parties Lover’s Coupons, or make them yourself, and exchange them for activities such as a foot massage, TV remote ownership, or an evening activity of your partner’s choice.
Davis and her tens of thousands of Passion Consultants reach more than one million women each year, through in-home parties, adding passion and fun to their everyday sex lives.
Screenshot from Passion Parties