There are several benefits to telecommuting, but a lot of the time raising kids while working from home just simply requires discipline. Here are some tips, developed through trial and error, to help you survive the most important balancing act you may face.
1. Get up, get dressed. Fight the temptation to work in your pajamas. Start your workday at home as one at the office.
2. Build a routine. Routines are very important to children, especially babies. Regular nap and meal times promote growth and security.
3. Reach out. Stay involved in professional organizations.
4. Advance your credentials. Working from home can isolate you from the opportunities your peers may have. Look into online courses, or weekend workshops to boost your credentials and stay current.
5. Set aside distractions. Multi-tasking has its place, and is one of a mother’s strongest traits. But don’t negate the importance of focus.
Image by Search Engine People Blog
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Earn recurring monthly payments selling mobile websites and apps to local businesses.
Start a local Social Media and online reputation business. No experienced needed! Only $99 to get started.
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
What could be better than earning up to 100% commission on the sales of exciting cruise and destination vacation packages?