Om Malik over at GigaOm has put together a list of 10 commandments for a successful freemium app.
1. Make sure that the usefulness and engagement of the app are in perfect sync.
2. Make your user value proposition a simple one.
3. Focus deeply on one single domain.
4. Clearly define what is free and what is paid.
5. Build a subscription service into your application.
6. Encourage your customers to use your application often, for the more they use the application, more likely they are to establish a relationship with your company and that means you can sell them something new (or an upgrade) in the future.
7. Data is the ultimate lock in. The more data that is stored inside the application, more difficult it is for customer to switch, because of the extra effort involved.
8. Free is free marketing. Instead of advertising, the service should sell itself.
9. Make sure what you started offering for free, remains free.
10. Ensure your app works across all platforms, including devices (such as the iPhone) preferred by your likely customers.
Photo by Twon.
e² Young Engineers
Build Your Tomorrow. Today! CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Background: We are e² Young Engineers Young Engineers enrichment programs combine education + entertainment = edutainment. We created a variety of different programs that can be used to teach science, technology, engineering, math (STEM). Children joining our educational community can learn and enjoy arithmetic, physics, […]
Business owners don’t have the time or know-how to manage their own social media campaigns, yet they know they need to. Start your own business managing social media for local businesses – we provide the website & all the training you will need. Do you enjoy Facebook & Twitter? Why not make a hefty residual […]
Commercial Capital Training
Welcome to Commercial Capital Training Group Own Your Own Finance Business By Completing Our Comprehensive Commercial Loan Broker Training Program Commercial Capital Training Group, LLC 90 State St. Suite #1500 Albany, NY 12207 Commercial Capital Training Group has developed a one-of-a-kind commercial loan broker training program that allows you to own a commercial finance company. With […]