If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn something new, you’re in luck, so says NorthernCheapskate.com.
HP.com just added some new free online classes to their Learning Center.
These free classes are a great way to learn a new skill or learn a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the new classes currently being offered include:
• Photoshop 101: Color correction
• Photoshop 101: Image size and resolution basics
• Facebook and Twitter: Getting Started (quick lesson)
• Intermediate Website Design
• Jump-start Your Creativity: Exploring Leondardo da Vinci’s notebooks
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Photo by gokoroko.