In addition to celebrating 25 consecutive quarters of positive comp store sales, opening its first international restaurant in Mexico City and becoming the Official Wings of the Dallas Cowboys, Wingstop expanded its management team in 2009 through promotions and new hires.
* Andy Howard was promoted from executive vice president marketing, purchasing, research and development to chief marketing officer, executive vice president purchasing, research and development
* Mike Sutter was promoted from senior director of training to vice president of training
* Bev Rich was promoted from director of franchise development to senior director of franchise development
* David DeLaGarza was promoted from director of real estate to senior director of real estate
* Sean Murphy was hired as director of research and development
* Phillip Maldonado was promoted from senior district manager to director of operations
* Jennifer Hubbard was promoted from purchasing manager to director of purchasing
* Patrick Campbell was promoted from associate director training to director of training
* Lisa Spooner-Whyte was promoted from field marketing manager to senior field marketing manager
* Stephanie Petersen was promoted from franchise development coordinator to franchise development manager
The coffee vending business is your opportunity to cash in on the 30 billion dollar coffee industry.
Millions of people retire in poverty - but it doesnt have to be this way!
Amazing opportunity for only $500 in an industry that is prime for sales.
Be a part of the number one growth industry while securing your future with residual income.
Make money building websites for small businesses with our private label website builder